Due to the Covid-19 we wanted to let our clients know that there are still opportunities to seek help and someone to talk to you. We understand that this is a hard time for everyone. Nevertheless, we are all here to help each other, in these hard times. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-821-6638, 301 to book a session from the offerings below.
Take good care of yourselves!
Jane Burning Tuesday April 21st
Ray John Jr. Monday April 27th
30 or 60 mins booked based on need, just let us know if you need the full hour.
Stay tuned for more telephone healing opportunities!
Suicide and Mental Health:
Provides mental health supports for youth
65 Hanson Avenue, Kitchener, Ontario
Phone: (519) 743-8635
Fax: (519) 743-8769
The Skills for Safer Living program is a combination of a twenty-week skills-based group and a peer support group for individuals with recurring thoughts and behaviours about suicide.
Addictions, mental health, and crisis hotline and support services
Telelphone: 1-844-437-3247 (HERE 247)
Ontario Aboriginal Housing Services is a corporation with a mandate to provide safe and affordable housing to urban and rural First Nation, Inuit and Métis people living off-Reserve in Ontario. Our vision is to lead the design, development and delivery of a sustainable and culturally appropriate continuum of housing that promotes excellence in the community and organizational infrastructures.
Provides housing support for Indigenous homeless or home insecure individuals
300 Frederick Street
Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 2S1
Phone: (519) 743-5868
Fax: (519) 743-6172
Health Benefits Program: 1-866-225-0709
Dental Benefits: 1-855-618-6291
- Information & Referral: 310 2222 (no area code required)
- Cambridge: 519 748 2222
- Guelph & Wellington County: 519 823 2550 or 888 883 3313 (toll free)
- Waterloo Office: 519 748 2222 or 888 883 3313 (toll free)
- TTY: 519 883 5589
Is English a second language? Interpreters are available in over 150 languages.
TTY (Telephone for the Deaf): 519-575-4608
200 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario
Waterloo City Centre
100 Regina St. S.
Waterloo, ON N2J 4A8
Contact the switchboard at:
(System for deaf and hard of hearing callers)
Cambridge City Hall
50 Dickson Street
Cambridge, ON N1R 8S1
Phone: (519) 623-1340
TTY: (519) 623-6691
1 Carden Street
Guelph, Ontario Canada
Educational and Skills Support:
Aboriginal Services, Conestoga College
Room: 1A103; 299 Doon Valley Drive,
Kitchener, Ontario N2G 4M4
Phone: (519) 748-5220 ext. 2470 or 2251
Fax: (519) 748-3507
– Provide counselling/advisement for academic, career, and personal concerns
– Provide Student Services including: information about local Aboriginal resources and events, scholarships, bursaries, cultural education, and awareness.
Aboriginal Education Centre, University of Waterloo
St Paul’s United College at the University of Waterloo
Westmount Road North, Waterloo
Phone: (519) 885-1460 ext. 220
Fax: (519) 885-6364
– Provide student services including: admission advocacy, academic and personal counselling, scholarship and bursary information, cultural events and programming, Aboriginal Student Association, career planning, and Aboriginal Cultural awareness training
Aboriginal Resource Centre, University of Guelph
Room: 102; 620 Gordon Street, Federal Building, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario N1G 2W1
Phone: (519) 824-4120 ext. 58074
Fax: (519) 827-0432
– Provide admissions, advising, Aboriginal community outreach and recruitment, orientation, bursary and scholarship information, cultural and traditional programming, Aboriginal student advising and support.
Anishnabeg Outreach Employment and Training
151 Frederick Street, Suite 501, Kitchener, Ontario
Phone: (519) 742-0300
Fax: (519) 742-0867
11A Suffolk Street East, Guelph, Ontario N1H 2H7
Phone: (519) 763-5292
Fax: (519) 763-1335
– Employment counselling, resume and cover letter assistance, job postings, job search workshops, funsing to obtain training opportunities, resource library, community information, advocacy, Native newsletters, daily newspapers, telephone, photocopier, fax, computer and internet access.
151 Frederick Street,
Kitchener, Ontario . N2N 2M2
*inside Anishnabeg Outreach*
Phone: (226) 533-9979
-Provides employment and training supports
Wilfrid Laurier – Office of Aboriginal Initiatives
Phone: 519-884-1970 ext.4190
Office Location: 187 Albert Street
Grand River Métis Council
Healing and Wellness Office
65 Hanson Ave.
Kitchener, ON, N2C 2H6
Bridges to Belonging
Through meaningful relationships, we support you to build on your unique abilities, to create the life youwant in the community.