Regularly scheduled weekly Cultural Programming
- Mondays: Haudenosaunee singing (6 pm)
- Tuesday: I am a Kind Man group (6 pm)
- Wednesdays: Community Luncheon (12 pm) and Women’s Healing Circle (6 pm)
- Thursdays: Powwow singing (6 pm)
- Fridays: Youth Council (every second week)
- Saturdays: Anishnaabee language classes (11 am)/Mohawk language classes (3 pm)
- Sundays: Specialized cultural workshops (ie. Moccasin making, drum making, beading, Sweat Lodge teachings, etc.)
If you have questions about the events, please contact Fran at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshops, language classes and teachings require registering, which can be done here.